As you may already know, I am a big animal lover and own a dog, Harley, and a horse, Shetan, myself. And this time, the inspiration for this blog post actually comes from Harley himself. Before I get into what … Read More
Are you ready to feel your best self by breaking free from sugar?
Then let’s kick some butt together and make it happen!
- Be done with feeling sluggish for most of the day.
- Wake up and start your day full of energy that will carry you through the entire day!
- Feel good in your mind and your body.
- No more mid-morning or afternoon energy dips.
- Elevate your diet, fitness, energy, and mindset to the next level!
- Attain fitness and weight goals you’ve never even dreamt of being possible for you.
- Kick your sugar addiction to the curb!
- Take back control of your eating habits and make them work for you to feel your best self.
If any or all of this sounds like what you want for yourself, then we might be a great fit to work on your fitness and nutrition goals together.
I have struggled with a life-long sugar addiction myself, was never able to lose those last few pounds and just didn’t feel like the food I ate ever provided me with the energy I needed to get me through the day. It wasn’t until I made some important changes in my diet, my mindset and my lifestyle to get me the results I had been working on getting unsuccessfully for years. And let me tell you one thing: if I can do it, you can definitely do it! We are all capable of so much more than we think. And I’m here to help you see what’s possible and get the results you want.
So if you feel that I might be the right fit to work on your fitness and nutrition goals with you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I’d be thrilled to get to know more about you and your goals.
Most Recent Blog Posts
I first met Cherine Makram a couple of months ago at a workshop about changing the Status Quo and stepping out of your comfort zone. Little did I know that only a couple of hours later I would be presented … Read More
What did your last meal taste like? No, no, I’m not asking what you had for lunch or dinner, I’m asking you to think back and remember what the experience of eating that meal was like? What adjectives would you … Read More